Many thanks to:
- Rick Lim <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patches to
make PLIP and LP live together.
- Takeshi Okazaki <GBA03552@niftyserve.or.jp> for the patches to
use PLIP and LP on two different parallel ports.
- Jim Van Zandt <email@example.com> for some advice on the
"tutorial" part of this HOWTO.
- Fernando Molina <firstname.lastname@example.org> for useful comments about IRQs
and IO Addresses.
- James Vahn <email@example.com> for the cool addendum on the
PLIP between DOS and Linux chapter.
- To all the users that posted PLIP-related articles on the linux
newsgroups and/or mailed me. The list of all the people that helped me with
info and comments could be longer than the Mini-HOWTO itself: thank you all!