Re: translation issue for web site

	Perhaps an interesting issue for the LDP as a whole arose out of a
discussion I had with Mr. Poet about translations and the LDP web site.
A potted version of my point is:

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, P Jenner wrote:
> If I in the UK want the Spanish translation I do not really want to
> use the Spanish mirror.  I want the Spanish translation which is
> mirrored in the UK.  In other words I want:
>	http://www.uk.linuxdoc.org/es/

	My argument is that all translations should also be mirrored in
each country so that non-native speakers or others who for some reason use
the mirror should have full access.  My suggestion was that:

	http://www.XX.linuxdoc.org/YY/

	should be a mirror of translation YY in all countries XX.

	Comments?

	Paul

	Paul S Jenner
	GNU/Linux Advocate

	E-mail:	psj@mustec.eu.org
	WWW:	http://www.mustec.eu.org/~psj/

	UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL IS NOT WELCOME AT THIS ADDRESS