Re: If you are interested

On 12 Sep 1999, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:
> This may be a more difficult issue for the LDP than for other sites.
> My personal view is the observation that where open source scratches
> an itch, it will be superior software, but that it doesn't follow that
> any open source program is better for a purpose than commercial software.

	Again I believe that the LDP has a duty to use only Free Software.
If it does not then it loses something of its standing as a champion of
that cause.

	Paul

	Paul S Jenner
	GNU/Linux Advocate

	E-mail:	psj@mustec.eu.org
	WWW:	http://www.mustec.eu.org/~psj/

	UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL IS NOT WELCOME AT THIS ADDRESS