RE: Are we good enough ?

LDP contributors,

I am not an author but would like to applaud the work that is being done for
the Linux community by the LDP people.

I like reading about the new web setup and the prospect of updated
documents...

Is the list readership large?  Is it growing?  Possibly a link to the list
on the LDP 'homepage' would draw some people in to the discussion....

Thanks for all your efforts,

Richard.