Re: Are we good enough ?

On Sat, Sep 18, 1999 at 11:40:19PM -0400, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> It's the tone of someone who wrote to Tim, Greg and Guylhem and tried to
> update his Mini How-To without success at least three times.

I remember that story ; I asked you to post the sgml source to
ldp-discuss.

I'm subscribed to the list but I never see any message from you.

> Correct, I never received your message. Still, I wrote to you at least
> three times about this; did all three replies get lost?

I think because I didn't see any of these replies.

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project leader: http://www.linuxdoc.org
               Clef PGP/PGP key:    http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem

PGP signature