Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

Hello,

I do not think that we are looking for a single license. My understanding
is that we are looking for a set of criteria that the license must meet.
For example I do know that the:

GPL
DGPL(When officially released)
OPL
and the current LDP

all work.

Personally I don't care what license you use, I just think that if you
drop maintainership of a document that we (THE LDP) have the
right to change the license. The copyright info stays, but the license
itself can change.

Poet

<BEGIN="Signature">
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>