CVS@metalab: (was Reasons for wanting to remove my documents)

We (actually Jonathan Magid) put up CVS on Metalab a few weeks back based
on Mr. Poet's posting on the OSWG and on discussion on the LDP lists. I
think I announced that to the list at the time. It's there if you need or
want to use it on MetaLab.

Since I'm not up to speed on the QC portion of the LDP planning, I can't
really say whether it's better to use CVS on our site or on another one.

We're glad to install and support whatever software will make the work of
LDP authors easier. Just let us know.

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071