Re: Informal survey (was Re: Banner ads)

On 24 Oct, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> I don't agree, Gary Lawrence Murphy is right when he says presenting
> "how to make cohesive sense and timely release of free technical
> documentation into a workable reality." i.e. sharing our experience is
> just as important as writing the documents.

I don't disagree with Gary. But for goodness sake, let's make sure we
have the technical issues working so we're not inviting people to walk
into a quagmire of confusing processs, confusing documents standards,
and confused objectives.

Let's get the house in order, then we can invite people to join.

Terry

--
terry@animats.net, terry@linux.org.au, terry@albert.vk2ktj.ampr.org