Re: how to insert an url

> In Docbook, the tag should be <ulink url="http://website.host/";>anchor
> text</ulink> ... the rendering of this should be handled by the DTD,
> and not assumed in the text content.

that brings me to another question. I hear things about HOWTOs migrating
from LinuxDoc naar DocBook. Is this realised already? If so, shouldn't I
better write my HOWTO using DocBook instead of LinuxDoc? Or can I choose
which one I want to use? Since I haven't used DocBook yet, are there big
differences I should be aware of (like this different url tag would be
one).

--
Gerard Beekmans