Re: Howtos processed

Howard Mann wrote:

> Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > The HOWTOs have been processed and should be available on the mirrors
> > now.
> >
> > BTW, 1 month ago, someone talked about a shell script to convert sgml to
> > docbook ("easy & flawless" IIRC)
> >
> > I can't find the message, could he please tell me what script it is?
> >
> > I would like to run some tests on the sgml version of the HOWTOs, to
> > provide them in DocBook format in a new section, for anyone who would
> > need them in docbook.
>
> I believe this is what you are looking for :
>
> http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/rrt1001/

That's pretty slick.  Just out of curiosity, has anybody done anything
to go the other way?  Write in DocBook, output LinuxDoc?  The
Software-RAID howto needs to be replaced (NEEDS), but I don't want to
learn LinuxDoc as I'm already trying to learn DocBook.  BTW, should I
decide to do it, posting it someplace else isn't something that I want
to do.
	Greg