site update

- Cleaned up the main page somewhat. Hopefully it will be easier
  to read/use/navigate/etc. Please provide any feedback.

      Page changed : http://www.linuxdoc.org/index.html

- Added <META> information to the main page, per Stein Gjoen's
  suggestion ("description" from the manifesto and "keywords"
  off the top of my head). Please send me any changes/feedback.

      Page changed : http://www.linuxdoc.org/index.html

- Added a link to a To Do List (left-hand side of main page).
  This list/page contains the list started by Stein Gjoen.

      Page added : http://www.linuxdoc.org/todo.html

- You'll see at the bottom of the To Do list a form for submitting
  additions and updates. This will be processed accordingly. Note
  that at this time, I'm collecting the data; so the page is not
  automatically updated (although I *could* make the To Do list a
  dynamically generated page). I will go in manually and add/update
  those submitted entries. Again, please provide comments. Should I
  just make this page dynamically generated off of data stored on the
  main site (www.linuxdoc.org)?

best regards,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com