[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I am trying to figure this out but I am not clear.
My understanding of the situation:
- Older Howtos are written in LinuxDoc, we are moving now to DocBook
- The current HOWTO-HOWTO covers Linuxdoc, no DocBook
What I need:
- I am going to write a new how-to from scratch. I assume I should do it
using DocBook. I am familiar with LinuxDoc, not with DocBook
* Where can I find information/examples about DocBook format? (another
howto written in DocBook will do fine)
* There were some mails about CVS, etc. Are we using it already? any
documents that posts the current provedures for submitting the how-to
There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com