new HOWTO request

Hello,

First, I just want to say that LDP is the greatest Linux resource ever! For newbies and for experts alike.

I would like to contribute by writing a HOWTO somewhere along the lines of...
"Enterprise Linux Servers, A to Z" or something like that. The HOWTO will cover everything related to setting up a high-end enterprise server environment, installing the proper software, and securing your network.

I haven't really found any HOWTO that has this in an all-in-one format, for easy reference.

So, I would like to hear any ideas and comments about whether I should do this or not.

Thanks,
Amir Malik