Re: CD edition

Hello,

It is funny that you should bring this up. I went down to the Bay Area two weeks
ago and had a meeting with VA Linux about the same thing and they are interested
in helping out as well.

Joshua Drake

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts     - http://www.linuxports.com      </PROJECT>