Re: DocBook Walkthrough?

> In the DSSSL stylesheet, we have these 2 settings:
>
> 	(define %html-ext%
> 	 ;; force a .html file extension
> 	  ".html")
>
> 	(define %use-id-as-filename%
>  	 ;; Use ID attributes as name for component HTML files?
> 	  #t)

That means I'd have to change the standard (well as far as anything can
be called standard) specifications on my one machine which I'm reluctant
to do. I rather do it using tags than changing stylesheets. If I'd
modify a stylesheet it means that everybody who use my SMGL files need
the modified stylesheets. Not a good thing in my opinion.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org