RE: Work Machine - Part2

I don't know maybe it is.  I'm not sure why it makes sense to maintain our
own server and not have everything on that server.  Personally, if the LDP
has a machine, why not make that machine the LDP machine for anything and
everything that we do?

> Therefore I will be purchasing a machine for the LDP per the original
> SPECS.

What were those, and where did they come from?

> I believe it looks like we will also be moving the LDP website to the
> new
> IBM nefinity that is coming in for Metalab.

Uhm, cool, I guess.  As maintainer of the Sun Harware Reference, I can't say
that I advocate the change.  :-)
	Greg