Re: HOWTO-HOWTO recommendations

Stein Gjoen wrote:

> Greg Ferguson wrote:
> >
> > On Jun 7, 12:28pm, Mark Komarinski wrote:
> > > Subject: Re: HOWTO-HOWTO recommendations

[I think I got the attribs right...]

> > > Will this be available via CVS or on the linuxdoc.org site?
>
> I cannot use CVS from here but the Template will always be available
> on my home page.

No offense Stein, but I think it would be better to have templates and
other items available via CVS or at least from the linuxdoc.org site.
It should be the first stop for any potential author.  We can list your
site as a backup, but I don't like sending people every-which-way to get
tools that we control.

> > > I'm starting a style guide in the H-H.  Seems to be the logical place
> > > to put it.
>
> There is a small note on style in the updated Template, feel free
> to lift whatever you need.

Ok.

-Mark