Re: Authorship

At 14:47 2000-06-08 -0700, Gary Preckshot wrote:
>3) There are good editors (emacs, WordPerfect, and probably more) that
>automatically generate end tags when they put in start tags. Just because
some
>rugged individualists insist on using text editors is no reason to relax
>standards. If they want to keep editing SGML in the raw, they should pay the
>whole price for their preference.

As one of these "rugged indivudualists" I prefer using end tags. It's a
little more work up front, but it makes it *much* easier to read when
maintaining the docs. It helps keep track of nesting and it's a good habit
to get into with XML coming soon.

 Tony
 --
 Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com>
 PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D