Re: SGML in other applications

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 01:53:15PM -0700, Gary Preckshot wrote:
> There's a vague worship of SGML coupled with a confusion or
> lack of requirements for using it, or rather DocBook.

Tolerance level reached and passed.  When I read your messages I spend
far too much time gritting my teeth and very little time thinking "Oh,
that's right".  You simply don't seem to be able to make a point without
telling the recipient how stupid or wrong they are.

> If that's being an ass, I like being an ass.

Not on my time, thankyou.

--
Bruce

Bitterly it mathinketh me, that I spent mine wholle lyf in the lists
against the ignorant.
		-- Roger Bacon, "Doctor Mirabilis"

PGP signature