Re: Boilerplate License Revision Proposal

> Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> >
> > What do other other think about optionB ?
> >
> > I think we should allow OPL, but without the options

I think we should retain the existing policy which doesn't allow
option B but does allow option A although we discourage the use of
option A.  I support allowing option A (allowing the author to
restrict/ prohibit modification) not because I believe in option A
but because it has been a long-standing policy of LDP to allow it.
Many of our HOWTOs have such a restriction.

			David Lawyer