Re: Voila! A compromise!

Get a grip man. In my mind it stands. If you don't like it, tough pickles.

Just because I have made my mind up to the solution does not mean that it
is the solution that will be implemented.

You seriously need to mellow out.

Joshua Drake

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.