Feedback

First of all, thank you for providing a much-needed document repository
for Linux resources. Though I haven't even read through 10% of the
How-tos, I find most of them very helpful.

Secondly, I was reading the Paritioning Mini-How-to in HTML format, and
I wanted to printout a text version of it, but I couldn't find it
anywhere in your text list. Is it available in such a format? And if so,
where is it? I'm very sorry to bother you, but I search and searched and
was unable to find it in the usual places (the text index, both how-tos
and mini-howtos and I even looked for PDF version of it).

Thanks.

--
Jason Wallwork, jsheridan@bigfoot.com
President, Peterborough Linux User Group (PLUG)