[Fwd: LinuxWorld Conference & Expo January 30 - February 2, 2001]

FYI, if anyone wants to submit a presentation for LinuxWorld New York...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: LinuxWorld Conference & Expo January 30 - February 2, 2001
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:00:50 -0400
From: Julia_Russ@idg.com
To: LinuxWorld_Call_for_Papers2001@linuxworldexpo.com

Dear Friends of  LinuxWorld ,

This is a reminder that we are still accepting proposals for speaking
opportunities at LinuxWorld Conference & Expo scheduled  to be held January 30
-
February 2,  2001 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York.  The Call for Papers
information, along with the on-line form, can all be found on our Web site at
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/papers.html
If you or anyone from your organization is interested in submitting a proposal,
the deadline is August 25th.

If you should also know of someone who may be interested in speaking, please
feel free to pass this information along to them.

Kind regards,
Natalie Vercauteren
LinuxWorld Conference Director
natalie_vercauteren@idg.com