Re: Ldap HOWTO's content proposition

Hello,

I agree with Giuseppe : the Ldap Howto should conserv
it´s basic general structure and add a a general
description of SSL/TLS and SASL.

However, the Howto has a section called Aditional
Informations and Features. On this section some
topics,
like Roaming Access, Authentication, Address Book, etc
can be removed or can just point to the Ldap
Integration Howto.

Also a new topic should be added to the Introduction
Section of the Howto explaining the context of the
document and the context of the Ldap Integration
Howto.

These measures will help people to find quickly what
they´re looking for (related to Ldap) and will not
impact the users that are accostumed with the actual
document.

Regards, Luiz Malère.

--- Giuseppe Lo Biondo <Giuseppe.LoBiondo@mi.infn.it>