Re: Partition Rescue mini-HowTo; Translation into german

Le dim, 03 sep 2000, vous avez écrit :
> Dear Jean-Daniel.
>
> > But the ldp is thinking about a new licence and I will write the first
> > author to ask for the right of using this new (more liberal) one.

dear hans.

this to point that I can't no more join the initial author of my HOWTO :
his e-mail and web site are out of date and don't answer anymore. My
general messages on lists and searches gave nothing.

In that circomstances, I think I must way - say 6 month - before taking a
licence of my own. sorry for the delay.

___I make a copy of this on ldp-discuss, to know if it's the good way ?

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver