Re: LDP License

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 04:24:13PM -0400, David C. Merrill, Ph.D. wrote:
> Can anyone give me a brief rundown on the various LDP licenses that have
> been in effect? I am reviewing the collection, and I don't understand why
> there are so many different licenses that are all called the LDP license,
> since they are not versioned.
The ones I've seen are versioned.

> I want to know, as well as you can remember, how many different licenses the
> LDP has had, and approximately the time period when each was in effect.

I've answered privately to David Merrill.  I only know about some of
this.  To find out more I would like to check the archives for the LDP
mailing lists over the past several years.  Does anyone know where
they are?  I can only find the archives for the current lists.

			David Lawyer