Re: new_document

> Kevin Cullis wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to write two HOWTOs: Quality 101 and Essential Linux Concepts.
> > Any thoughts?

If Quality 101 is about how to write a quality document, then the
title should so imply.  If it's about quality in general, I don't
think there will be much interest on the part of authors.  Some info
on this is in the LDP-Author-Guide.

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 10:15:34PM -0400, David Merrill wrote:
> "Quality 101" is so vague I can't comment on it. Can you be a bit more
> specific, please?
>
> "Essential Linux Concepts" is certainly a good topic, but there are
> many other HOWTOs with some of this information. One is the
> UNIX-and-Internet-Fundamentals-HOWTO.

I just took a look at it and it does need a lot of improvement.
			David Lawyer