Proposed HOWTO: Snort-IDS-HOWTO

Hey,
LDP suggests I start by contacting the moderator here if I plan to work on a HOWTO for submittal.  So here I am.  :)
Anyway, I want to begin working on the Snort-IDS-HOWTO, covering using Snort/arachNIDS as a Network Intrusion Detection System.  If I need to provide any more information on the project, please drop me a line.  The HOWTO will probably be circulating in the snort-users list for a while before it makes its way back to the LDP in its final form.
Thanks!

-Gene