Re: tag for translators?

>>>>> "±Ç" == ±Ç¼ø¼±  <kss@kldp.org> writes:

    ±Ç> Yes, that will be the best way for newly submitted sgml sources.

    ±Ç> As far as I know, the current linuxdoc-tools have some problem with
    ±Ç> debian(because of japanese-groff patch which debian's groff package uses).
    ±Ç> Is it fixed already? When I first heard about linuxdoc-tools from
    ±Ç> Choi, I got to know there is some problem with debian(from debian-kr
    ±Ç> mailing list) & linuxdoc-tools. So I didn't even try it. I'm
    sorry Choi...:-)

About this issue, please look at groff mailing list archive. There
were very long thread, and some problem have solved and new converter
frontend will be prepared into groff.

  http://swpat.ffii.org/archive/mails/groff/2000/Oct/0056.html
  http://swpat.ffii.org/archive/mails/groff/2000/Nov/0013.html

--
 +++ Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers +++
 CHOI Junho [now sleeping]                    <http://www.kr.FreeBSD.org/~cjh>