The Holy Grail: HTML->DocBook

I have cleaned up the original 'holy grail' DSL file posted last
summer on comp.text.sgml (and only recently unearthed), merged in my
own changes, added some other ideas gleened from various DSSSList
postings, wrapped it all up in a tarball and posted the whole mess to

        http://www.teledyn.com/products/html2db-0.1.tar.gz

There will also be an announcement on Freshmeat within the next day
or so.  The original script did not contain any license information;
I have cited the original script's authorship to cbbrowne and placed
the new script under the GPL.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc