RE: Hi! (And some questions, of course)

I'll try to answer your three mails in the order that they got here.  :-)

No, but personally, I wouldn't try to run the output of the ld2db converter
through jade to get HTML.  The ld2db stuff is good, but not perfect.  Since
you have some tools installed, try 'nsgmls howto.sgml'.  That should tell
you what things ld2db has broken, so that you can go in and tweak them.
HTH,
	Grego