Re: Yet another question

GLeblanc@cu-portland.edu said:
>  Since Mark's scripts can't co-exist with the ones that Dave made for
> the GDP, I've been thinking about SGMLTools lite.

I'd appreciate it if people could test the current stuff (www.sgmltools.org or
sgmltools-lite.sourceforge.net, follow the link to the sourceforge dev page
and grab the latest RPM and/or CVS version). Vicuous circle: no testing, no
production release :-).

The scripts should be fine, if there are any problems I expect them in the
installation procedure. Feedback is welcome (here, on the SGMLtools list, or
on the Sourceforge Web-based forum).

OBTW: Where can I grab the LDP stylesheet? I'm all for making it the default
in SGMLtools...

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>
                            http://sgmltools-lite.sourceforge.net/