rendering tables to ps/dvi/pdf

Hello,

I have a problem converting the docbook documents I'v written to output
formats other than html. The tables do not get rendered correctly. It
appears that when I use an <entry> tag with a  'morerows="3"' the morerows
is discarded. Thus, cells do not span vertically.

Can anyone tell me if this is a problem with my settings or if it is just a
problem with the rendering tools? I mean, can I solve it, or not?

I've installed the tools following the H-H, but if it is possible to render
them correctly, I'll try to install things anew, and see where the error
is.

regards, and tia.

rolek

--
Linvision BV                  tel: 015-2600433
Delftechpark 26               fax: 015-2600405