RE: screen not formatting properly in text output.

It looks very marginally better.  The problem is that Lynx is, uhm, screwed
in the head when it comes to tables, and the conversion of screen to HTML
uses tables.  ARGH!  Guess I'll go get w3m and see what that can do.  Oh,
BTW, CDATA doesn't replace character entities, like &lt;.  :-)
	Greg