Re: site update

Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 08:21:26PM -0500, Greg Ferguson wrote:
> > - Added a link to a To Do List (left-hand side of main page).
> >   This list/page contains the list started by Stein Gjoen.
> >
> >       Page added : http://www.linuxdoc.org/todo.html

Excellent!

> Stein, could you please maintain this todo list?
> (i.e. add any idea which a majority approves)

OK, will do. I'll also add a few links to other zines etc that
may be of interest.

In a related note we should perhaps think of a page with
links to auxiliary documents manintained outside the LDP,
which may be the best place to add the links to FAQs etc.
But first we need to see if people agree to this.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen