Howto draft, rfc

Hello, list. This is my first post, so please be kind :-)

I've got this unofficial HOWTO on installing LinuxPPC on the IBM 43P-133
(7248-132). I've got a steady increasing number of hits on the pages since
I've put them up, and thought that I could "go official" with the LDP some
time. The pages are in HTML, and could do as a mini-HOWTO, but I've
considered converting them to SGML. But before I'll put some effort into
that, it would have been nice if someone on the list had a peek at it and
gave some comments on it.

The pages can be found at

http://www.ifi.uio.no/~ingvarha/43p/

Regards!

Ingvar

Ingvar Hagelund             Phone: (+47) 22740512
E-mail: ingvar@unik.no      WWW: http://www.ifi.uio.no/~ingvarha
Adress: Ringshusveien 10,   N-1176  OSLO, NORWAY
Experience GNU/Linux!