[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DNAP - EMERGING BIOTHECH COMPANY - 2 NEWS RELEASES!
One of a few emerging companies invited to the European Biotech Conference:
Dnaprint (DNAP) is an emerging biotech company and is trading under $1 !!!
1) CEO (Dr. Tony Frudakis) Lead scientist for Corixa starts his own company a
few months ago
2) Company is formed by a reverse merger of a pinksheet company
3) DNAP has already completed the accounting to get off the pinksheets and
should be listed on the OTCBB soon.
4) Dr. Frudakis was responsible for a patent that sold for $54,000,000 to
Smith Kline Beecham while he was at Corixa.
5) Corixa's stock has gone from 14 Cents a few years ago to 50 Dollars today.
6) According to the Barron's article (9/25/00 pg 52), Dnaprint is in the late stages of forming
strategic alliances with major companies.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org