Re: Feedback

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Greg Ferguson wrote:

> The LDP does not currently maintain man pages. We merely make
> the existing man page packages available.

OK, OK, understood.  Of course.  My point was that constructive remarks
concerning clarity of expression in documentation -- whatever its origin
-- and made _via the LDP list_, can only help the general effort.

As an aside however, Linux documentation is not, and should not be,
set in stone.  Anyone seeking guidance on future trends and developments
is more than likely to address themselves to this list, and already be
following what is said here.

msw
--
Martin Wheeler       -        StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
[1] mwheeler@startext.co.uk                   http://www.startext.co.uk/