tag for translators?

Hello guys...
I've been around this mailing list for long time but mostly read-only.

But this time I think I should talk something.

Before that, let me introduce myself. :-)

I am the maintainer of Korean Linux Documentation Project since Ocbober, 1996
and coordinated the Korean Translation ever since.

Yes...English itself is the biggest barrier to most non-Englist linuxers.
(including me!! :-)
So we Koreans are doing much translations day by day
but one thing I've wondering was that why the LDP author guide doesn't
have a note for translators.

As for linuxdoc sgml dtd, there is no tag for translators.
Hence one guy patched the sgml internally and we are using it.
(<trans>, <tdate> tag was added)

And these days, we are moving to DocBook format.
But the docbookbook doesn't have a tag for translators either.
We tried best but we couldn't find a way on how to specify the information
of translator because listing the personal name to file is the
biggest motivation to volunteer translators.

Currently, we changed the Norman Walsh's DocBook stylesheet a bit little
and using the <editor> tag to specify the translator.

My question is
1. Is there any specific tag in DocBook that was created for translators?
2. If not, how do you(non-English LDP maintainers) make your
DocBook sgml source? What is the best way to specify the translator?

Not all the people speak English. So translation is a very important job
and valuable online resource to non-English speaking linuxers. :-)

Thanks very much.....
--
           (o_             ±Ç ¼ø ¼±                      _o)