Documents Under Development

We have documents listed on the DUD page
http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/inprogress.html that go back to
August. I would like to contact on the first of each month the authors
listed on that page who have been there for more than a month, to see
if they are still working on the document and how it is coming along.

It is my hope that a gentle reminder will make it more likely we'll
see the document, or at least we'll see it sooner. Also, we can remove
from the list projects that have been abandoned. If the reason somebody
has been at work for 4 months is that they are stuck somewhere, we can
also offer to help.

Before I start doing this, I wanted to check to make sure nobody else
was doing something like this.

Thanks,
David

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net

In Blythe, California, a city ordinance declares that a person must own
at least two cows before he can wear cowboy boots in public.